Maracanã

Maracanã

sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2008

New York...I am now part of it!!!














New York New York
Vincent Niclot
Start spreadin' the newsI'm leaving todayI want to be a part of itNew York, New YorkThese vagabond shoesAre longing to strayRight through the very heart of itNew York, New YorkI want to wake up in a cityThat doesn't sleepAnd find I'm king of the hillTop of the heapThese little town bluesAre melting awayI'll make a brand new start of itIn old New YorkIf I can make it thereI'll make it anywhereIt's up to youNew York, New YorkNew York, New YorkI want to wake up in a cityThat never sleepsAnd find I'm a number oneTop of the listKing of the hillA number oneThese little town bluesAre melting awayI'm gonna make a brand new start of itIn old New YorkAnd if I can make it thereI'm gonna make it anywhereIt's up to youNew York, New York


Nenhum comentário: